1. Plant poisoning - is what I used for husband who gets 3rd degree burn looking blisters from poison oak and ivy. With plant poisoning, it dried it up before it got bad. Works great.
2. If you have the cold laser device, it would work very fast. Perhaps even overnight.
No only connect one device at a time. It splits the power if more than one is connected. Use cold laser - red light side down. Must use the shell preset for cold laser or will mess it up.
Directly over the irritated skin. Run for 5-10 minutes then put it on remote and change the shell preset to remote healing. Be sure to not shine the red lasers into the eyes. Perhaps child should wear the sun glasses.
For more details, please check the link: