Suggest you perform the following. There are better ways, but would require a lot more detail to describe to you what to do.
1. Shut down Spooky2 if it is running.
2. Unplug all 3 generators from the USB ports -- if you are using a hub, unplug them at the hub.
3. Reboot your computer to give us a clean slate to start from.
Without plugging in a generator, launch Spooky2 which will find no generators and start up in demo mode.
Then run the following menu command in Spooky2.
Utils, Remove Unused Generators from Registry
Exit Spooky2 when this has finished.
4. Plug in your original generator to the USB port or hub.
5. Wait 3 - 5 minutes. If you know how to verify the status of the port/driver, no need to wait.
6. Plug in the second generator to the USB port or hub.
7. Wait 3 - 5 minutes.
8. Plug in the last generator and again wait 3 - 5 minutes.
Now re-launch Spooky2 and if everything has gone well, you should again see the 3 generators on sequential communication ports.
For more details, please check the link: